Monday 6 December 2010

Faces

I am having this urge at the moment to paint, paint, paint, when I was at college I was urged to persue my collage work, but really struggled with this  for a long time.  Maybe it was burnout, I don't really know, but I just could not get into it.    So now I am armed with a small A5 sketch book which is so much easier to have around than a big canvas and of course the piece is done in minutes.  This is  my master piece, I am so proud of this one.  It dawned on me the other day just how connected to art I actually am.  I'm doing a two year HND Graphic Designer course and I am hoping that I am going to  be able to put my newly learnt skills to good use and market myself a little better than I have been.  In the mean time I am carrying on with my passion which is creating collaged faces.  Kelly Rae Roberts has truly inspired me.



No comments:

Post a Comment