Wednesday 1 September 2010

Journals

My art journals, and some of the pages I have already decorated., sorry I am a woman of few words.  I am going to try and make my ramblings longer, to be honest visually things say a lot more.  The journals were pretty pricey, but  going to a flea market, picking up a lovely hard back between A4 -A5 size should do the trick, don't worry about whats in it this can easily be painted over, interesting words or images left in to add more depth to your page, there is only one limit and that's your imagination  Scrapbooking  is a wonderful way of not only off your beautiful memories, but a very relaxing and rewarding way of  having that all important me time.    If you can stick it you can use it, step out your comfort zone and discover your hidden talent. 




2 comments:

  1. LOTS of pretty fun pages!!! Keep up the art journaling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your art journal pages! I'm dreaming about making my own and your pages encouraged me to probably really do it!
    Hugs,
    Caro

    ReplyDelete